Mobile accessories manufacturer, Belkin, today introduced a suite of backpacks and messenger bags fit for traveling and commuting.
Newly launched Belkin backpacks and messenger bags and available in two styles — Classic Pro and Active Pro.
“Our philosophy at Belkin has always centered around people-inspired products and our new bag designs are exactly just that. We want to do our part to make living with mobile technology more enjoyable, so it has been exciting to refresh our bag offerings globally,” said Oliver Seil, vice president of design, Belkin through a press release. “As our lives are increasingly mobile, bags need to fit all facets of life including work, leisure, travel and school. We created bags that increase functionality and can be used in any environment at any time of the day.”
The Classic Pro Backpack and Messenger Bag features:
- Dedicated protection for laptop and tablet
- Adjustable mesh padded shoulder straps
- Padded back panel for comfort
- Internal organization for ancillary items
- Accordion-style opening allowing for easy access
- External pockets for fast access on the go
- Luggage strap that fastens bag to trolley or case
- Stylish, professional design
The Active Pro Backpack and Messenger Bag features the above and includes additional features:
- Water-resistant coating on base to protect contents
- Reflective strips add visibility in low light
- Top-loading, upright design stands without support
- Vertical pockets allow fast access on the go
- Hidden high-security pocket
- Loop for bike light
- Sporty, relaxed design
Classic Pro Backpack and Messenger Bag priced at $39.99 and Active Pro Backpack and Messenger Bag priced at $49.99 are available for purchase on Belkin.com in the U.S. and Canada and in select retailers worldwide.